The flavour of tomatoes, which has a balance of sweetness and sourness, melded with the fresh pungent flavour of the green chillies is a blend best suited to flavour soya granules/keema.
Quantity of soya granules: 200 gms
Cook the soya granules according to the package instructions
- Sauté finely sliced pieces of 6 medium tomatoes in adequate quantity of warm, any mild-flavour vegetable oil,
- Meld the tomato pieces with finely sliced pieces of 4 green chillies for mild pungency – these chillies are small, extremely slender and have a fresh pungent flavour; smidgen the mixture with salt – according to preference of taste,
- Add ¼ tsp. of turmeric powder to the melted blend,
- Blend the mixture with cooked soya granules/keema,
- Add a glass of water to the mixture if you prefer the mixture in gravy texture,
- Enrich the warm mixture with pieces of 5-6 processed cheese slices.
This soya granules/keema preparation is best suited with chapati as well as boiled rice
Serving size – Approximately 5-6
Wishing You a Very Wonderful Day