The amalgamation of chicken and cabbage blended with mustard seeds, coriander leaves and Guntur chillies is magic, very certainly delicious and healthy too.
- In adequate quantity of any mild-flavour, warm vegetable oil – add ½ a tsp. of mustard seeds to crackle,
- Add mashed pieces of about 10 garlic cloves; followed by finely sliced pieces of 2 medium tomatoes, a handful of finely chopped pieces of coriander leaves, pieces of two Guntur chillies (these are small, sundried chillies and are plum red in colour; with a likable flavour along with high level of spiciness); add salt – according to preference of flavour,
- Add ¼ tsp. of turmeric powder, and ½ a tsp. of garam massla to the melted mixture,
- Meld boneless chunks of ½ a kg chicken with the warm mixture,
- When the chicken pieces are par-cooked – combine the mixture with finely sliced pieces of a small cabbage (about 250g),
- When the chicken pieces are cooked – relish the blend.
Serving size: Approximately 4
Wishing You a Very Wonderful Day