- For the marinade: Prepare a mixture of these ingredients, and by adding a little quantity of water whisk the mixture into a thick and creamy marinade –
- About 100g of gram flour
- 80g of thick yogurt
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- ½ tsp. of garam masala (Garam masala is a roasted powder mix of spices such as coriander, cumin, black pepper, chilli, cassia leaf, cassia, clove, black cardamom, anistar, fennel seeds etc. The flavour of garam masala varies according to the composition of different spices and ingredients in it; every brand of garam masala available in the market is dissimilar in taste, you may also find different varieties of garam masala of the same brand.)
- 1 tsp. of kashmiri chilli powder (Kashmiri chilli powder has a very mild pungent flavour and gives food soft red colour.)
- Salt – according to preference of taste
- Add 1 kg of chicken wings/lollipop pieces (these pieces are usually prepared using the middle segment of the chicken wing, and are easily available at the meat shop) to the marinade, and marinate these chicken pieces for about 15 to 20 minutes before frying them.
- For frying: Gentle drop the well coated marinated chicken pieces into a shallow pan of warm (adequate quantity of any mild-flavour) vegetable oil, to deep fry the pieces by frequently rotating them, in medium to low heat, for about less than 5 minutes.
Serving size: Approximately 5
Wishing You a Very Wonderful Day
Sylvia’s Kitchen – Journal of Recipes : https://plus.google.com/collection/EG55BE