The blend of curry leaves, green chillies, and prawns with cheese makes for the yummiest of pulao …
- Fry sliced pieces of onions in a blend of vegetable oil & ghee (clarified butter).
- Add curry leaves, sliced pieces of green chillies; add salt and sprinkle turmeric powder to merge with the mixture.
- Add sliced pieces of tomatoes to the mixture.
- Enrich the melted blend with prawns.
- Meld rice to the amalgam.
- Merge the combination with cheese slices.
- Pour water into the mixture (1 bowl of rice = 1 and ½ bowl of water) and cover the utensil; and let the water evaporate … to savour the succulent pulao.
Happy Eating ♥