Chicken is an exceptional source of high quality protein, Carrot is abundant in vitamins and minerals, and Cheese a great source of calcium so when these three foodstuffs are merged together with Rice the result is this incredibly rich pulao.
- Fry finely chopped onion pieces, pieces of cassia stick, cloves, black peppercorns and pieces of star anise in ghee.
- Add chopped tomato pieces and salt
- Add chicken pieces and thick chopped pieces of carrot to the mixture.
- After the chicken pieces are par cooked, blend rice and cheese into the mixture.
- Pour water over the mixture (1 bowl of rice = 1 and ½ bowl of water), cover the utensil and let the water evaporate.
Happy Eating & Happy New Year!